Total Duration: 1 hour 50 min.
The Fundamental Unit of Life
8 learners enrolled
Instructors: Prabh Kirpa Classes
Why this course?
After going through this course, you will understand:
1. Why the Cell is called the structural and functional unit of life?
2. What is cell made up of? What is the structural organization of a Cell?
3. If the organization of a cell is destroyed due to some physical or chemical influence, what will happen?
4. What is the difference between Unicellular and Multicellular organisms?
5. What is the shape and size of cells?
6. What is the meaning of Division of labor in multicellular organisms?
7. How does the substances move in and out of the cell?
8. What is the difference between prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells?
9. What would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures or breaks down?
10. Why Plasma membrane is called a selectively permeable membrane?
11. What would happen to the life of a cell if there was no Golgi apparatus?
12. Which organelle is known as the powerhouse of the cell? Why?
13. What is the meaning of Diffusion and Osmosis?
14. What happens when a plant cell is placed in a hypertonic, hypotonic and isotonic solution?
15. Why Lysosomes are known as “Suicide Bags” of the cell?
16. What is the meaning of Mitosis and Meiosis?
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :