Total Duration: 3 hour 4 min 44 sec.
• Anyone enrolled in a university, college, or high school with Physics as a subject.
• Sophomore-year students
• Even a graduate who wants to brush up on old concepts of physics
Instructors: J Aatish Rao
Validity Period: 180 days
Why this course?
We are living in the century of science and technology and the introduction of science in our daily has transformed our lives. When people had no idea about science, even then their lives were governed by principles of different branches of science.
Physics governs our everyday lives and is involved in a number of activities we perform and things we use in our daily life. Physics is often considered an immersive yet challenging subject. It is one of the most fundamental scientific disciplines. The main goal of physics is to explain how things move in space and time.
In this course, we will explore the fundamental aspects of physics in a very interactive format. We will understand the nature and scope of the subject, Force and motion, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Heat, Waves, Sound waves, Light, and many more.
• Matter and its characteristics - Pressure, Properties of Solids, Liquids & Gases, Molecular motion, Work, Power & Energy
• Gravitation - Newton's laws of gravitation, Variation of acceleration due to gravity "g", Kepler's law
• Heat - Heat Intensity, Triple point of thermometers, Heat Transfer, Laws of Thermodynamics
• Waves - Types & terminology, Sound waves, Speed of sound
• Light - Reflection, Refraction & Dispersion
This course is very beneficial for students studying in high school, college, and university having physics as one of the subjects.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :