Total Duration: 55 min 10 sec.
How to write Invitation Writing -Formal and Informal, Reply to invitation
14 learners enrolled
Instructors: Prabh Kirpa Classes
Why this course?
In this course, we will discuss:
1. What is an invitation and why is it used for?
2. Invitation letters are of two types. Which are those types?
3. What is the meaning of a formal invitation. Name the two types of a formal invitations.
4. What are the various features of a formal invitation?
5. Formal invitation should answer to the 5Ws. What are those?
6. What is the format of Formal Invitation and Informal Invitation?
7. What is the format of an invitation letter to the Deputy Commissioner inviting him as Chief Guest on the Annual Day Function of your school?
8. What is Informal Invitation? What are the various features of an Informal Invitation?
9. How to write a date correctly in invitation writing?
10. Why is it essential to give a reply to a Formal or Informal invitation?
11. What are the various features of Formal Reply (Refusal and Acceptance)?
12. What is the format for Accepting or Declining the Formal Invitation?
13. What are the features of Informal reply (Refusal and Acceptance)?
14. What is the format for accepting or refusing the Informal invitation?
15. What is the format of the Birthday Party Invitation Format?
16. Drafting the format of the Wedding invitation.
17. Write the format of the Annual Day Function.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :