Total Duration: 14 hour 25 min 16 sec.
A Comprehensive Course.
1 learners enrolled
Instructors: Srinivasa Rao Gorantla
Why this course?
•GRE® is the most widely accepted test for graduate admissions worldwide.
•Quantitative Reasoning sections are the key to getting a good score in GRE®.
•The questions in GRE® math test the conceptual clarity and also the problem-solving skills of the test taker.
•This course is divided into four sections
1. Arithmetic: This section includes topics like Classification of Numbers and related concepts, Percentages, Ratios
2. Algebra: In this, we have topics like Algebraic expressions, linear equations, quadratic equations, functions, exponents, profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest, work rate, Speed time, and distance.
3. Geometry: This section consists of topics like Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Solids, Mensuration
4. Data Analysis: In this section, we have topics like Data Forms-Graphical and Numerical, Measures of central tendency like mean, median, and mode, measures of dispersion, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Sets, and Venn Diagrams
In each section, first, all the basic concepts are discussed, and then practice questions are discussed. There are 200 practice questions discussed. (50 from each section)
•In GRE Math, the questions are generally four types
1. Quantitative Comparison
2. Multiple choice questions- One answer
3. Multiple choice questions- More than one answer
4. Numeric entry questions All the above-type questions have been discussed in this course.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :