Total Duration: 1 hour 4 min.
Tenses and its types in one shot
7 learners enrolled
Instructors: Prabh Kirpa Classes
Why this course?
In this course, we will learn the following:
1. What is the meaning of Direct Speech and Indirect Speech?
2. How to change the reporting verb?
3. How to change the tenses of direct speech into indirect?
4. What are modal verbs?
How do change the modals of direct speech?
5. If reported speech is the universal truth, general truth or historical event whether the tense of reported speech changes?
6. How to change pronouns?
7. What to do with punctuations in the case of direct-indirect speech?
8. How to convert interrogative sentences, exclamatory sentences, imperative sentences, and optative sentences from direct to indirect speech?
9. What change takes place in place and time while conversion from direct to indirect speech?
10. At the last, there will be some revision.
Direct Speech means Reporting/conveying the message of the speaker in the exact words spoken by him. In direct speech, we always use comma (,) and inverted commas (“ ”).
This is done to show that we are repeating exactly the same words without any change. Indirect speech means Reporting or conveying the message of the speaker in our own words.
No comma or inverted commas are used in indirect speech. e.g. He said that he was playing.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :