Total Duration: 36 min 21 sec.
Diary Writing- Meaning, Tips, Format, and Benefits
8 learners enrolled
Instructors: Prabh Kirpa Classes
Why this course?
Now people prefer to use Blogs and other Digital formats to write Diary but the traditional style of writing in a Paper Diary is still a popular form of expression of one’s feelings, emotions, and thoughts. Diary writing is a personal form of writing where a person maintains a diary and writes about feelings, events, conversations, observations, and happenings in his/her personal life. He can record incidents, reactions, and any other memorable things that happened during the day.
In this course, we will learn:
1. What is Diary Writing?
2. Paper Diary vs. Electronic Diary, which is better?
3. Why write a Diary? or the Benefits of Diary Writing.
4. Guidelines for writing a Diary or Tips on Diary Writing
5. Whether we should worry about grammar and spelling while writing Diary?
6. Date is an important part of every diary entry. Discuss.
7. Whether it is necessary to add a subject or heading while writing a diary on any day?
8. Diary should be written in the first person. Discuss.
9. Whether it is necessary to give a name to the diary?
10. Diary should be written in Present Tense or Past Tense or Future Tense. Discuss.
11. Format of Diary writing with examples-
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :