Total Duration: 1 hour 25 min.
Conservation of Plants and Animals
8 learners enrolled
Instructors: Prabh Kirpa Classes
Why this course?
- Deforestation is the removal of a forest or stand of trees from the land and using that land for other purposes.
- Causes of Deforestation are man-made as well as natural.
- Deforestation is causing immense damage in the form of an increase in temperature, droughts, floods, desertification, loss of habitat of animals and plants, etc.
- We must conserve forests as they provide a home to nearly half of all species found on earth. Forests preserve biodiversity and reduce air pollution by filtering the air.
- The forests can be conserved by controlling forest fires and planting more trees. We should spray chemicals & antibiotics to protect forests from pests and diseases.
- Wildlife conservation is important as it protects biodiversity, promotes tourism, provides jobs to lacs of people, etc.
- We can conserve wildlife by putting an end to unauthorized cutting of forest trees, moving towards a plant-based diet, establishing a greater number of national parks and sanctuaries, etc.
- Each plant and animal have its own role to play in the ecosystem. All the species of plants and animals form part of food chains and food webs. If we go on cutting trees and do not take the necessary steps to conserve forests and wildlife, the day is not far when the human race would also be in great danger.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :