Total Duration: 46 min.
Computer Virus - Definition, Types, Spread, and Prevention.
4 learners enrolled
Instructors: Prabh Kirpa Classes
Why this course?
A computer virus is a malicious software program which has the ability to make copies of itself. The computer virus infects the files and programs present on the computer system without the knowledge or permission of the user.
It spreads from one computer to another, leaving infections as it travels. Almost all viruses are attached to an executable file, which means that the virus may exist on a system but will not be active or able to spread until a user runs or opens the malicious host file or program.
There are a lot of viruses in the world and new viruses are coming up every day. It is good to be aware of viruses and other malware so that we may take necessary actions to protect our system from them rather than being sorry.
Computer viruses are a cause of great concern as they cause billions of dollar’s worth of harm to the economy each year. So let us understand some more points about Computer viruses.
1) What is a computer virus?
2) What are the different types of computer viruses?
3) What are the symptoms of a computer virus?
4) Why do people create a virus?
5) What a computer virus can do?
6) How do viruses enter the computer?
7) How to protect the computer from viruses?
8) Also, we will read what is an Anti-virus and why it is required in our computer devices?
and much more…
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :